Jobs for Teenagers at Books Inc.
Books Inc. Facts
- Founded in 1851
- Headquartered in San Francisco, CA
- This store is well-known as The West’s Oldest Independent Bookseller
- Book Inc. store spreads on 11 locations in California which employs more than 200 employees working now
How Old to Work at Books Inc.
The minimum age to work at Book Inc. store is 18 years old. (Under 18 years old needs to be verified for legal working permit).
Books Inc. Jobs
You must be able to operate a cash register dealing with cash, check, or charge payment from customer.
You will work on team based on shifts.
High school degree or equivalent is required to apply for this position.
You are responsible in monitoring the price, stock and rotation of merchandise in the Book Inc. store area.
You should also maintain the store cleanliness and displays.
You must have high school degree or equivalent to apply as a store clerk at Book Inc.
Books Inc. Job Application
To apply you can fill in Books Inc. job application form and submit it to nearby Book Inc. store around your place.
They will keep your resume or application for a year.
Books Inc. Interview Questions
- Are you willing to work on weekends?
- Can you work overtime?
- Do you like working with people?
- Do you have any past experience with cashiers?
- When can you start working?
- Find other employers hiring teens in Book Stores industry