Journeys is a retailer of footwear for teens and young adults with more than 800 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico. Journeys is a brand owned by Genesco Inc.
- Launched in 1986
- Other Journey brands are Journeys Kidz, Underground by Journeys and Shï
- Journeys Kidz sells kids shoes from toddlers to teens
- Shï by Journeys sells footwear only for young women
How Old to work at Journeys
Minimum age to apply at a Journey store is 16 years old.
Teen Jobs at Journeys
You will greet and assist the customer.
You will be responsible in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping.
You will also help in year-end inventory and cycle counts.
You must have a good knowledge of each product and product inventory.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Your responsibilities for this position are processing orders, answering customer inquiries, and working with customers to resolve various problems.
This position requires you to have High school diploma, 1 year in customer service and/or sales related field, Bilingual in English/French.
Journeys Job Application
How to apply for a teen job at Journeys?
Visit Journeys Career and select job position you would like to apply.
Go to Journey store locator to see whether Journey store is available near you.
On the REFERRAL SOURCE section, please write hireteen.com (select other) to let the manager knows that you get the information from us.
Journeys Interview Questions
- What would you do if we didn’t have the customers size in the shoe they wanted?
- Why do you want to work at journeys?
- How would you handle a ruse customer?
- Talk about a time you had to up-sale something to a customer
Read how much you will be paid in Sporting Goods Retailers industry.