Teen Resume Template
Résumé means summary in French.
It is curriculum vitae or CV but shorter.
Some employers require you to have a resume to apply for a job. It describes about who you are, your background and skills.
You must only write what is true in your resume without exaggerating words.
Your resume should be brief, clear and concise with the last date the resume was modified.
How to make a resume?
When you make your resume, you need to make sure to include the following information:
full name,first and last name. Do not use nick name or your child name. Your gender; female or male. Your date of birth.
- Your address, city, state and zip code. Find my ZIP Code
- Your phone number, cell phone or email address (make sure your resume is sent to real employers when giving this information)
- Your education background (that is your school name, school level and school period in year)
- Your interest or activity (this shows your interest such as gaming, modelling, automotive)
- Your working experience (voluntary work, or any other job experience)
- Your skills and languages (experienced in child caring, Spanish – Intermediate Level)
- Your coursework or certification (driving license, scuba certifications, CPR/AED, First Aid and Oxygen Supplement)
To start making your first resume in a very simple and easy way you can try Teen Resume Builder
Should I include my photo?
Not necessary No, except if you apply for fashion related jobs.