Chipotle Mexican Grill is a chain of restaurants specializing in burritos and tacos with more than 1600 locations in the United States, and other countries. It is one of the first fast casual dining restaurant chains founded in 1993.
How Old to Work at Chipotle
Minimum age to apply at Chipotle is 16 years old.
Chipotle Job Positions
At Chipotle all crew will take the role of dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, etc. Your duty includes food preparation, customer service and maintains restaurant cleanliness according to the restaurant’s food handling, safety, and sanitation guidelines. You must be able to work in a team, communicate effectively and mannerly to customers and co-workers, maintain professional look, and have a high school diploma.
If you have previous experience in restaurant and have a high school diploma, you can apply as hourly manager, either as Kitchen Manager or as Service Manager.
How to Apply Job at Chipotle
Chipotle does not provide printable job application form. You can apply jobs directly from their website.
- Go to http://jobs.chipotle.com/
- Select Category, Country, State, and City
- Enter keyword or job title you would like to apply
- Read the job description carefully
- Click the big red Apply Now button
- On the Privacy Agreement page, choose I Accept
- Click New User (only if you are not registered yet)
- Enter username, password and email address
- Check your inbox, sometimes the email goes to spam box
- Follow the instruction given in the email
Chipotle Job Application Guide
Read how much you will be paid in Fast Food Restaurants industry.
As of September 26, 2016, we could find Chipotle in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming