Plato’s Closet Facts
- Plato’s Closet is a retail store that buys and sells clothing and accessories for teenagers and young adult (ages 12 to 24)
- Plato’s Closet is an individually owned and operated franchise
Teen Jobs at Plato’s Closet
As a sales associate you will not only greet customers and handle all transactions but you will also buy used product from them.
Therefore you must keep yourself up-to-date on current fashion trends, brands, labels, and current mall pricing.
No prior experience is required but some retail experience is preferred.
Minimum age to apply for this position is 16 years old.
Keyholder has the same duty with Sales Associates but with store opening and closing responsibilities.
The Keyholder acts as the Manager on Duty (MOD) when the Manager, Assistant Manager, Senior Keyholders are not on the sales floor.
This position requires you to be at least 18 years old.
How to Apply for A Teen Job at Plato’s Closet?
Download and print Plato’s Closet Job Application Form, fill in and bring it to the Plato’s Closet nearest you.
Find a store near you from Plato’s Closet Locations.
Plato’s Closet Interview Questions
- How do you handle loss prevention?
- Explain your type of style and what trends are in at the moment.
- Name a time when you had to calm down an irate customer and what did you do to solve the situation.
- What will you get from working at Plato’s Closet?
- What style blogs do you follow?
Read how much you will be paid in Clothing Stores industry.