MileOne Automotive Facts
- Founded in 1997
- It is a group company of automotive retail dealership with 73 franchises operating at 40 dealership locations
- It represents 29 automobile brands in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and North Carolina
How Old to Work at MileOne Automotive
The minimum age to apply at MileOne Automotive is generally 18 years old.
MileOne Automotive Jobs
Customer Service Representative
As the receptionist, your duty is to answer incoming phone calls, taking messages of the callers’ inquiries and directing the callers to the right department.
Having two years of related experience and/or training in Automotive Dealership is more preferred.
High school diploma or GED is required.
Lot Attendant / Porter
You must have clean driving record with no more than 2 moving violations.
You must be able to drive both an automatic and manual car as you will drive cars to and from service stalls, service lane, and parking lot as needed.
You are responsible for shoveling, sweeping, or vacuuming debris and clean the containers from the working area.
High school diploma or GED required.
This job position if suitable for students looking for full or part time work over the summer or year around.
Your duty is to clean and refurbish new and used cars.
Your duty is not only to greet customers but also to educate and demonstrate to them features and functionality of on-board systems including radio, comfort and convenience, and safety.
You will be the expert of the vehicle technology who also offers available subscription services to the customers.
Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree is required.
MileOne Automotive Job Application
Before you apply online, please make note of the followings:
- Do you have a valid driving license – with less than 2 moving violations?
- Do you have a good knowledge in automotive industry?
Then visit MileOne Automotive Career, select state and find if your city where you live in is listed.
If your city is listed, you can start to apply jobs.
Use the search form and enter job title (Customer Service Representative, Lot Attendant, Automotive Detailer, or Product Specialist) in the keyword box provided.
MileOne Automotive Interview Questions
- Do you have experience with customer service and answering phones and being able to multi task?
- What do you know about this particular car brand?
- Would you be comfortable driving huge cars?
- What does your schedule look like?
- What kind of previous experience have you had in marketing?
Read how much you will be paid in Automotive industry.